Over at Enbrouderie, Hannah reviews “Palestinian Embroidery Motifs: A treasury of stitches 1850-1950, ” by Margarita Skinner and Widad Kamel Kawar. Shown here is a motif stitched from the book. Read her review to see if this is a book you want to add to your library.
By Connie Barwick
- Review: 100 Cross Stitch Patterns To Mix-and-Match by Jane Greenoff
- Reading with Jane Cross Stitch Project
- Enter to Win a New Jan Eaton Book at Craftside
- More Palestinian Cross-Stitch
- Hand-Lettering Makes Cross Stitch Cards More Personal