Today at my house, we celebrate Thanksgiving. I am thankful for friends, family, a warm home, and so much more. My thoughts inevitably turn to cross-stitch since that is how I spend much of my time. So I thought I’d share my Thanksgiving Cross Stitch Thoughts with you today.
I am thankful for:
- Flosses – there’s so much variety!
- Tapestry Needles – cause they don’t stick me
- Aida and Linen – in colors galore
- hoops and frames – I always want more
- tools and gadgets – to help us along
- Stitching Friends – here, on Facebook, and around the world
- Designers – who make all the charts we stitch up from simple to elaborate
- Cross Stitch at Craft Gossip – where I have met even more great peeps in the stitching world
I have probably left out a few things, but you get the gist – there are so many wonderful things about Cross Stitch to be thankful for each day! So make your own list and if you decide to share – the comments are open for you to declare!